Thursday, July 6, 2017

New Paths

Hey there folks! I can't even count on both hands how many times I have started a blog and completely failed after a short few months. This time I feel more dedicated to it.

I feel that the reason for this is because of how drastically my life has changed in just one short year. In one year I broke up with an old ex-boyfriend, moved home with my parents, dated a guy long distance (and one that I hardly knew!), got engaged to that guy, married him, quit my full time job to do what I love full time instead (photography), and so much more since we have been married now for 6 months.

It is a bit scary and nerve racking knowing that I will be sharing some deep thoughts on here with you all, but I know that maybe I can touch others hearts and let them know they are not the only ones that go through certain trials in this life. Life really is a roller coaster ride and I am here to share some of my roller coaster with you.

In the meantime, enjoy these pictures from our recent vacation in Bear Lake!


Little miss Hannah banana


Lovin' time with cute little Ivy

Ella loves her Uncle Philip



 
 
 
 
Juanito Bandito!

 
 
Seeing Hermana Antay was amazing! She is from Peru and we met in my mission.

 
 
What a hottie ;)

 
 

 
Classic raspberry shakes from Bear Lake
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment