Monday, August 27, 2018

4 Months!

Marlee is 4 months and developing the CUTEST little personality!














For some odd reason my pediatrician decided to not be in work for like a whole week bumping back Marlee's 4 month check up by 2 weeks! So I seriously have no idea how much she weighs or how tall she is. All I know is that she's chubby and long. So there ya go!

These last 2 days Marlee has decided to become the world champion at rolling over and over again. I can't even turn my back for more than a second without her moving to a new spot. This girl is even prepping for crawling. She's crazy!

Marlee has also started to jabber or really just scream happiness. Hahaha! We went to Costco the other day and she made sure everyone knew she was there and she was happy. Same thing with Frys. She honestly is such a happy baby.

This week she has started to go to bed around 7 p.m. and it is GLORIOUS. I love my daughter, but I also love "me time". Phil also has a night class Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday so it's even MORE of "me time". I usually just end up watching TV with a bowl of ice cream or reading a book. 


 

























We sure love this goofy little girl! 

No comments:

Post a Comment