Friday, August 3, 2018

3 Months

How is my baby 3 months already!!?!?!?!? I cry every time I see her newborn pictures, but then I absolutely love this stage. All her new little sounds and coos are adorable!

Marlee's measurements this month are probably inaccurate because I just did them at home. Hahaha close enough, right?

Weight = 13ish lbs





Marlee girl is still loving to kick like crazy! She is such a mover/wiggler and will kick so much in the night that she ends up on the other ends of her crib. It's so cute, but it says something about how active she'll be when her feet hit the ground! 

She also loves new people. Her eyes get HUGE when new people come and talk to her. She doesn't really smile at them. Just opens her big ol bug eyes and stares. Hahaha it's funny and almost every stranger will say they've never seen a baby with such big eyes. 

Marlee still hates those wet diapers. She's gotten on like .01% better and can sit in it longer. It's so hard though because I am POSITIVE we're going through 12-15 diapers a day. At least she's cute!

She is seriously getting more fun every day. She has the funniest little personality and is one happy baby. Life sure got a lot harder ever since she came, but I wouldn't trade it for anything! Marlee lets me sleep in until 7:30 a.m. every morning and then smiles crazy big when I go into her room to get her. I love her too much!








Just modeling some of the headbands that'll I'll be selling on Etsy soon! It's taking a lot longer than I thought, but we're getting there!

Hangin' with Ollie!




We went up to Eagar for the 4th of July and the weather was AMAZING!!! 
















Marlee loves Aunt Tiffy!

Meeting Benny!
















No comments:

Post a Comment